Below are some of the wonderful comments we've received already!
Thank you so much for your vote of support!
- Great work 5th graders! Imagine what you can do in 6th grade and go for it
- Tricia, you and your kids make Dryden the "best". I'm happy to cast my vote for this great!
- This is amazing! Great job to the class of 2012 and their wonderful art teacher. Go tech!
- Great use of technology in the art classroom! I liked hearing the students explain the process of the project. Keep up the good work.
- This is an amazingly innovative lesson by an extraordinary teacher! Tricia, your fearlessness and desire to infuse cutting edge technology into your art program with your students is extremely admirable! It's impressive to see students applying 21st century skills in this way! The rotoscope animation turned out great! Thank you for being a pioneer in education! I am sure that your video will be a learning tool for other teachers and students around the world! Best of luck!!!!
- Way to represent D25!
- WOW! Great teamwork.
- Now that I've voted, I am sending this to as many people as possible so that Dryden rockets to the top! Way to go class of 2012!
- Simply the best.
- Another excellent art/technology collaboration among Mrs. Fuglestad and Dryden students -- Great job!
- Good luck!!!
- What a great example of Science, Technology and Art! STEAM-ahead Dryden Elementary! Well done on this collaborative project and good luck!
- This is a phenomenal application of iPad technology and art animation in the classroom. Great video and good luck in the final rounds!