See the gallery on Artsonia here.
- Layer in the butterfly painting. One per slide
- Use instant alpha to select and remove the white of the paper
- Uncheck the constrain proportions to stretch and resize the image to fill slide
- Layer in the green screen photo of student
- Use instant alpha to remove the green (crop if needed to remove the rest)
- Resize and place photo as body
- Use the shape and draw tools to make antenna (group them, send them to back)
- Copy and paste the antenna for each slide and continue
- Export the whole keynote as jpg images. It will put them all in a folder for you.