Here is how:
- We used Do Ink drawing app and made a dot, duplicated the slide, and made it bigger, duplicated the slide and drew a heart around the dot, duplicated the slide, and drew a bigger heart around it.
- Saved it to the gallery. Then opened the composition mode.
- We imported their photo with the camera button and imported their animated heart with the star button.
- They positioned and resized the heart animation (without touching the green dot) then tested it by hitting the play button.
- Then they saved it to the gallery and shared it to the camera roll.
- Each animation was then uploaded to the dropbox
- Kindergarteners watched this video from the Kind Kids Club and thought about what they could do to be kind.
- They took turns coming to the green screen and microphone to share their idea for how they can be kind. I used the Green Screen app by DoInk match the background used in the animation.