Over the summer I started a Fugleflick QR code book that has 18 of our favorite movies. The pages have a graphic title, pictures from the book, description of the movie, learning objective AND most importantly, a QR code leading directly to the movie on vimeo. Learn more about the SCAN-VIEW-LEARN book and how you can get it for your art room from this post.
Today I realized that I had everything I needed (finally) to let my students have a chance to scan, view, and learn from our book. Here is what I needed to make this work:
- iPads for each student (but with headphone splitters you could share)
- my printed book with each page in sheet protectors spread out on back counter
- NeoReader installed and set to open in Safari (this scan app saves hassles)
- a class set of earbuds (bought super cheap from Amazon)
- about 10 minutes of class time