The Sneetches comes to life using the EyeJack app after the effect is loaded by scanning the QR code.
This animation was made by
1. making out the character using Brushes Redux
2. Tracing the character in Do Ink Drawing app
3. Copying it multiple times and redrawing arms and legs in different poses to create a walking sequence
4. Then I used Do Ink composition mode to combine the masked photo and walking animation with a path.
5. I duplicated/flipped it to make it walk back.
This movie became the overlay and the original cover was the trigger in Eyejack app.
Sign up for my newsletter
Visit My TpT Store
We are the 2nd place winner of the ISTE Technology in Action Video Contest.
See my post for more info.
Redefining the Art Room from Tricia Fuglestad on Vimeo.
View our Entry for the What's Your Story
Internet Safety Contest
(Won the 2nd Place Prize)
Dryden Art 2013-14 from Tricia Fuglestad on Vimeo.
View this musical tribute to the hard working teachers at Dryden and the students they love to teach.
Common Core Crazy from Tricia Fuglestad on Vimeo.
Tricia Fuglestad, NBCT,
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.