TIPS: BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. Prep your objects and make a plan
2. Choose and learn your app
3. Don't let the camera move
5. Small Changes -vs- Big Changes
6. 10 Frames per Second (try for 30 pics)
7. No fingers (unless you want them)
PICK YOUR CHALLENGE
Reach out if you have questions email@example.com
Make something grow and shrink!
Upload Your Video to Artsonia
See the gallery here.
Need More Inspiration?
They were trying to make a stop-motion animated movie about our new Dolphin Pods. They were going to animate to these lyrics:
Here in the dolphin pods
we're like a family.
I look out for you
and you look out for me.
here and everywhere!
They were planning on linking up their scenes in iMovie, adding music, narration, titles, and transitions. If you're really inspired, stop-motion is an awesome tool for storytelling. Let's see YOU tell a story too. What a great way to spend your summer days!